The submitted article will be reviewed initially by the reviewer. The reviewing process will be conducted minimally by 1 reviewer through the single-blind process, before Article is reviewed, to screen the plagiarism within the article, Plagiarism Checker X Professional Edition, and Turnitin are used. The acceptance of the submitted article considers the reviewers’ suggestions and recommendations. The article will be published after the concluding meeting of the Editorial Board.
- Mohammad Daud Ali, Mohammed Al-Mana College for Medical Sciences, Saudi Arabia
- Maricelma Ribeiro Morais, Universidade Estadual Da Paraíba-Uepb, Brasil.
- Zaeem Arif Abbasi, Baqai College of Dentistry, Baqai University, Pakistan
- Madhu Ranjan, Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, India
- Nwokeji Paula, University of Benin, Nigeria